Welcome back! I’m here hardly able to believe that I’ve had a blog for 3 months already!
When I started, I wasn’t sure how this would work out for me. I’m not the most talkative in person, and I keep quite a lot to myself, but it turns out that I do have content to share with other people. I even have people interested in reading my content!
So far I’ve been doing all right keeping up with two posts per week, although these posts have been pretty planner-focused. This was not my intention with the blog, it just happened that those posts seemed to get more traffic. Going forward there will be more of the variety in content that I had originally planned.
- I want to write at least one post per month about knitting–after all, it’s in my blog name, lol.
- Andrew is trying to turn me into a gamer, so I may start posting my
reluctantsporadic gaming experiences.
- Now that it’s getting cold, I’m in the mood to work on fitness more (go figure). I had a steady gym habit through last winter, but a gym membership isn’t in our budget right now. I’d like to find that mojo again.
- Speaking of budgets, Andrew and I are trying to spend money more wisely. We have furniture that needs paid off from when we moved into the house, I have a credit card balance I didn’t intend to accumulate, and Andrew has student loans. Not to mention our non-existent savings. Starting December 1st, we’re on a strict budget to get these fixed. I started watching the GazelleInTents YouTube channel, and used their tutorial for a zero-based budget in Excel (based on Dave Ramsey’s Total Money Makeover). So I’m thinking about posting about our monthly progress and/or any struggles we have.
- Hopefully I’ll be able to post some cat-focused content soon. We had a feline addition to our house in November, and she hasn’t been properly introduced!
- I’d like to write up some more “favorites” posts, similar to the one I did for planner blogs and videos.
I won’t rule out other content that may come to mind, but at least I have a few goals now of different topics to write on to keep from getting bored myself, or from boring the readers (aka you!).
Let me know in the comments if there is anything particular you’d like to read that I haven’t covered or that you want me to expand on.
Don’t forget to follow the blog, and find me on Twitter and Instagram!
Have a great day! 🙂