March is (nearly) over already! Although in a sense, it couldn’t end soon enough… Anyway, time for a review and to plan out next month. See my February review here.
Here are the highlights for March:
- I need to develop a routine now that I’m not working. This includes spending less time on social media and practicing better sleep hygiene. Depending on the events of the rest of the week, I may get it all sorted sooner rather than later. (Stay tuned!)
- Self-care dwindled to the absolute basics for a fair part of the month. I need to regain my habit of staying well-hydrated (especially now that I started “running”).
- I ran into the issue of having lists on more than one spread again. I’ve been experimenting with a different “weekly” spread this week.
- In light of everything that happened this month, and some things I want to establish habits for, I’m bringing back the habit tracker in April. We’ll see how it goes this time.
- I’ve experienced some unrest in my Arc notebook, so I may be switching my bullet journal to a new home(!).
How did March treat you? Are you making any changes in preparation for April?
Don’t forget to follow the blog, and find me on Twitter and Instagram for more content (and teasers). Thanks for stopping by! 🙂